TrackMan – Targeted Training
Based on Doppler radar, TrackMan is a technology that allows us to measure what the golf club and golf ball are doing in time and 3 dimensional space. When a golfer hits a shot, TrackMan generates a unique data set – 21 specific measurements that accurately identify the impact and ball flight conditions for that shot. All clubface, swing and ball-flight data – from club-speed and path to launch angle and spin rate – are measured and recorded for illustrative and comparative purposes. TrackMan is the first of its kind to measure the complete path of any shot, ranging from short pitches to 400-yard drives, pinpointing a golf ball’s landing position to within 1 foot for every 100 yards of travel.
TrackMan has become the industry standard for the USGA, R&A and the PGA Tour for golf club and golf ball performance measurement.
Trackman Fees -2017
Jack Young, Portland and Vancouver Golf Instructor, offers the following Trackman-based lesson options for the golfer seeking targeted training.
- Trackman Initial Practice Session
- Includes training on the use of the trackman
- ½ hour with Jack to show use of the equipment.
- ½ hour of training on Trackman with no supervision
- 1 large bucket of golf balls
- Must take this session to use Trackman for other practice sessions.
- Cost: $75.00
- Trackman Practice
- Includes use of Trackman for 1 hour.
- Includes large bucket of range balls.
- Must have taken Initial Practice session or be involved in Jack’s coaching program.
- Cost: $60.00
- Trackman Yardage Assessment
- Receive a detailed analysis of individual yardages for each club in your bag.
- Assessment takes approximately 45 minutes and a detailed report is given to the golfer
- Includes golf balls for warm-up and analysis.
- Cost: $99.00
- Trackman Combine
- The Combine is a 60 shot (6 shots each to 10 targets) evaluation of a student’s ball striking skills. Combine scores can be compared to players of any category from club amateur, to collegiate player, to PGA tour. Students are supplied with a comprehensive report on their Combine Test Results to use as a baseline and for future testing/progress reports and to assist in developing a practice plan.
- Results to be sent to the student’s email for later reference.
- Includes a large bucket for warm-up and the test.
- Cost: $99.00
- Trackman Membership
- Jack Young is offering a Trackman Membership which includes 30 hours of use of Trackman and. The Trackman will be booked through Jack in 30 minute increments. The hours must be used within 2 years of the purchase date.
- Includes a large bucket of balls for each session.
- Cost: $1,200.00